I love Disney so much and after this weekend I couldn’t think of much to blog about so here is the Disney Tag!!
1. Favorite Disney movie? Its a tie between Beauty and the Beast, and The Little Mermaid, depends on the day really
2. Disneyworld and or Disneyland? I’ve only ever been to Disneyworld but I think it has more to offer than Disneyland
3. Favorite Disney character? I really love Aurora or Belle
4. The first Disney movie you remember seeing in theaters? I remember watching Mulan in theaters
5. What type of Disney item do you collect the most? I have a few pins, but I guess the real answer is park maps, I have some from every single year I have ever gone to Disney.
6. Favorite Disney song? Part of Your World is a fave, or A Whole New World.
7.Favorite attraction/ride at the parks? I really love Mickey’s Phillarmagic, Soarin, Great Movie Ride, Rockin Rollercoaster, Splash Mountain
8. What is your dream job at Disney? Dancer in the parade or Princess Belle but I’m too tall for both
9. Who’s the park character you never want to miss meeting at the parks? The princesses, Mickey and Minnie
10. What is your treasured Disney item? I really love the earrings I bought this summer, just Mickey Mouse studs
11. Which Disney voice actor would you most like to meet? Julie Andrews, she counts cause she did voice over for Enchanted but I would love to meet Julie Andrews so much.
12. Favorite Disney movie that’s not a classic/famous? A lot of people haven’t seen Mary Poppins and its one of my favorites, I also like Bedknobs and Broomsticks which is very very old.
13. If you could say anything to Walt Disney right now what would it be? I would probably just thank him for everything. He also has great quotes about youth and dreams and I would love to hear his wisdom.
14. Favorite snack at the parks? I love the chocolate frozen bananas.
15. Favorite parade/show at the parks? Beauty and the Beast show, Fantasmic, and the parade from like 2006.
16. Favorite Disney sidekick? Timon and Pumba are just great.
17. Favorite Disney memory? Just going for the first time when I wasn’t a baby and getting to experience it all. I loved meeting the characters and going on the big kid rides. I also really loved the Wishes thing they did this year.
18. Do you have a pair of Mickey ears? I have sparkly Minnie ears if that counts.
19. If you could, what forgotten princess would you add to the lineup? I think just about everyone is in the lineup, but you never see the girl from Enchanted so lets add her. Or I really love Meg from Hercules.
20. Favorite princess dress/outfit? 100% BELLES DRESS, THE YELLOW BALLGOWN OMG YES I WANT IT
21. Favorite Disney soundtrack? I think Beauty and the Beast has some of the best songs, or Mary Poppins
22. Favorite Villain? Captain Hook, he wasn’t too evil or scary and he is gorgeous on Once Upon a Time.
23. Favorite restaurant at the parks? MEXICO IN EPCOT WITH THE LITTLE RIDE ITS THE BEST
24. How did you first discover the magic of Disney? VHS tapes, where all the magic happens
25. What attraction are you most likely to go to first? Space Mountain, or whatever has the longest wait
26. Favorite iconic moment from a Disney film? I think the scene in Tangled with the lanterns is the most iconic and beautiful scene from a film.
27. What’s the saddest moment for you in any Disney film? Mufasa man, or the beginning of Up is devastating
28. Best Disney Kiss? OBVIOUSLY WHEN PRINCE PHILLIP WAKES UP SLEEPING BEAUTY COME ON
29. If you could live in any world from a Disney movie, which would you chose? I would love to live in Ariel’s world, under the sea and on shore.
30. Favorite Disney musical sequence based on spectacle/animation? I love the ballroom scene in Beauty and the Beast.
31. Favorite Disney Prince? PRINCE ERIC ALL THE WAY, and Flynn is a very very close second
32. If you could have a party themed around any Disney movie what one would you pick? Well the party store had decorations for a Tangled theme so why not.
33. Are you the only one obsessed with Disney in your family? My aunt is obsessed, and I think my siblings have a strong love, but not on my level
34. Which Disney movie would you turn to when you’re sad/upset? Nothing comes to mind but when I pick at random I love to watch Aladdin or Tangled
35. Which movie, even if it’s not your favorite, will always have a special place in your heart? Peter Pan, I just love the idea of being young forever and its a family favorite considering my brother and I watched it every day for basically 3 years.