February 1st, 1994 Harry Edward Styles was born into this world. It is no secret to anyone that Harry Styles is my absolute favorite human in the entire universe. Here we are now 23 years later as Harry celebrates his … Continue reading
***Hello Harry Styles Loving Humans!! its Day 5 of Harry Week! Today I invited my fellow 1DAF fan and friend Crystal to make a post about Harry. Our text conversations usually include us sending Harry pictures and screaming “CUPCAKE!” No lie my phone will always autocorrect CUPCAKE to all caps. Since Harry is almost the most adorable thing on the planet, here is post dedicated just to that!
Hi everybody! My name is Crystal and I’m addicted to One Direction
*Hi Crystal*. I saw one picture of Harry on tumblr in 2011 that sparked my interest about the band and my first tumblr post about them was asking if they were gay. I also thought curly haired Liam and short haired Liam were two different people… After binge watching interview after interview, videos on the stairs, X-Factor performances I was hooked on the group that I now refer to as The Goon Fest. Shelley and I met on a Jonas Brothers forum back in 2009, (the fangirl life requires that you meet people on the internet even if it’s against you parents rules). Internet friends are better anyways. In 2013 she asked me to attend Take Me Home with her because let’s face it, at 18 years old, nobody but us liked One Direction. We went, we had fun, Harry Styles waved at us and ever since then we’ve been so far up their asses there’s no turning back now. In honor of Harry’s 21st birthday, Shelley has asked me to guest blog. Harry is sunshine and happiness and he’s the cutest cupcake that’s ever existed. Now I don’t mean a delicious mini cake that can also be described as a little piece of heaven. When I call Harry a cupcake, it’s usually because he’s done something so ridiculously adorable I can’t stand it. According to Urban Dictionary, we have the same opinion on the matter.
Join me as I dive into 21 times he’s made me cry because he’s the cutest little cupcake that’s ever existed. Ugh, brace yourselves…
1. That one time Jimmy Kimmel decided the “cutest selfie ever” was a thing that needed to exist…
Excuse me I think not.
THE WAY HE’S LOOKING AT THE LITTLE BOY. OHMYGAHD I’M HAVING HEART PALPITATIONS.
2. When he met Ian McKellen… Now let me tell you, I love The Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit trilogies. Not only was my inner fangirl crying, my inner nerd was screaming for joy.
“You’re amazing.” –Harry
“So are you.” –Ian McKellen bYE
3. Harry on Sesame Street was enough to give me a stroke.
He’s literally using the U’s eyes as his own. I don’t get it either, Zayn. Like how is one person allowed to be THAT adorable about 89% of the time?
4. The “Santa Claus is Coming to Town” cover…
5. “One Way or Another” music video.
6. “Kiss You” music video
7. “Night Changes” music video
8. MARCEL WAS IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE GREATEST GIFT WE HAVE EVER BEEN GIVEN
9. The time he twerked on National television and instantly regretted it.
10. Nobody should look this adorable wearing cheese on their head.
11. Even when he mocks pregnant women he’s a cupcake.
12. SLEEPY HARRY IS THE MOST ADORABLE CUPCAKE. (This was in Boston during the TMH Tour, OH THE SWEET MEMZ)
13. Every time that he’s shared his dumb jokes
14. I can’t even explain this one…
15. Gillette Stadium, I WAS THERE BYEEEE
16. TMH Tour Harry was a whole other level of cupcake
17. This moment made the most stable person unstable.
18. Sassy Harry….
19. Harry the family man = C U P C A K E
20. Harry and children= Cupcake with extra cupcake
21. His smile is the icing on the cupcake.
There you have it. 21 time Harry Styles was a cupcake. I’m gonna go lie face down on the floor and try to process my feelings after that. Check out the video I made for Harry’s Birthday- “21 Reasons Why I Love Harry Styles”, because I really, really, really, love the cupcake that is Harry Styles.