Today is my favorite holiday, although it shamefully isn’t nationally recognized, today is one of the biggest days of my year. Someone I have been loving and supporting for years and years, is turning a year older! September 16 1992, God gave a gift to the world known as Nicholas Jerry Jonas. As a huge fan of the Jonas Brothers and all things Nick Jonas, this post had to be absolutely amazing. I’ve unofficially become the ultimate Nick Jonas fan around all my peers. Whenever something Nick related occurs, I get texts about it. The minute he’s back on the market, just about everyone lets me know. Whenever his songs are playing in public, of course I get a drunken snapchat of the festivities. Its almost like that Taylor Swift song except “When you think Nick Jonas, I hope you think of me”
It’s been a week from hell because of stupid tax deadlines at work, but I’m so happy to finally sit down and gush about why I love Nick Jonas so much. September 16th has always been my favorite holiday because besides family and friends and the usual, I don’t think I could ever love something as much as I love Nicholas Jerry Jonas. Instead of writing a thesis on my love for Nick Jonas, I decided to treat everyone to the beauty he is and share some of the times that Nick was just too hot to handle leaving me dying of dehydration.
1. That time the boys went to Hawaii and gave us fans the first shirtless pictures we had ever seen of the Disney starlets
2. That time he wore these baseball pants and a human ass had never looked so perfect
3. Anytime he ever wore a leather jacket made me weak in the knees
4. As Bond and a babe in Burnin Up combined with the way he sings Red Dress is a recipe for my death
5. The bajillion times he wore a plaid button up shirt
6. When he looked ever so angelic in a simple white tshirt
7. Every single performance of Stay had me in tears as he caressed his microphone stand, pulled on his shirt, and just gave that song his all
8. His beauty is timeless as he easily transforms into a 19th century French soldier
9. When he was the cheekiest, funniest, character on Broadway looking like a GQ model businessman
10. When he got a role of lifetime as a UFC fighter on Kingdom, requiring him to bulk up for the job
11. When he competed in the Disney Channel Games on Team Inferno (who won) and I wish I could have been that sweatband and rest on top of his curls all day
12. The times he has done photoshoots to promote his diabetic pump and looked breathtaking while doing so
13. When he was the most adorable sleepy puppy in the Fly With Me video
14. As Nate Gray singing the most adorable song
15. That time he proved he wasn’t the shy guy anymore and posted a shirtless selfie to Instagram looking so chiseled and muscular it caused a drought
16. Anytime he wore suits, skinny ties, button down and looked so classy I could faint
17. Anytime he was lying down, giving you those bedroom eyes making you want to lay next to him more than anything
18. Acoustic or Electric, Nick playing guitar has me all worked up
19. Anytime we gained access the gun show, left speechless from those biceps
20. When he banged those drums and I wished is that he was banging me
21. When he slowed things down and poured his emotions into playing the piano
22. Two words: Flaunt Photoshoot, When the world became thirsty for Nick Jonas while I was dying, and crying, and thinking all sorts of dirty things
23. And of course, anytime Nick was single, who wouldn’t thirst after this man?
Now give this girl some water!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!! HOPE YOU HAD AN AMAZING 23RD!! TIME REALLY DOES FLY!
Finally I have time to blog again! This week was my first week back from break and so much has happened in the fandom world! This usually happens where events that I think are important occur but then they aren’t substantial enough for a blog post on their own. So I decided to introduce this segment where every Saturday (hopefully) I will comment on 10 relatively important things that happened this week. This segment will also be a great way to stay up to date in case like me as a student, you don’t have as much time to really see everything that is happening.
1. Zayn has been tweeting up a storm
In a strange twist of events, Zayn has been the member of One Direction tweeting and posting the most. From the pictures from his new haircut to just inspiration or love, Zayn has suddenly remembered he has a Twitter account. For all we know it could be his News Years Resolution to use his Twitter more. Either way its great that he is since he is the most quiet and private member of the band. So far he has tweeted 35 times since the beginning of the year which is strange considering most tweets are usually for promo and such. Here are some of the highlights so far
2. Liam has returned to Twitter as a drunk philanthropist
In 2014 we asked “Where’s Zen?” In 2015 we are asking “Where’s Leyum?” The one who is usually the most active on his Twitter has been MIA for quite some time. That was until he posted a Twitlonger this week in which he talked about how we have the power to change the world and that we should take the time to get involved in charities. My timeline was soon flooded with tweets praising Liam. being ecstatic he was back and being so proud of how he wants to change the world, and of course a hashtag about saving the world soon trended #LetsHelpLiamChangeTheWorld. You can read the Twitlonger HERE. It was soon revealed the day after, that this inspirational tweet was the result of one of Liam’s drunk nights! Drunk or Sober, it was great to have Liam back to the Twitterverse, even if it was only for a day or so
3. Harry is out and about in LA taking adorable seflies
Harry has been enjoying his break out in LA and every so often someone finds him and they take a selfie. Unlike the NYC pictures where he purposely puts on an annoyed face but takes the photo anyway…Harry has been taking some pretty cute pictures with fans, and just in general. Here are some of my favorites
4. Zayn said goodbye to his long locks
Zayn surprised us all by shaving the sides of his hair and saying goodbye to his long hair that we have all been loving.
And what was even more surprising is that he posted a selfie to share the end result
Which in turn caused the fandom to “die” trending #ZaynYourSelfieKilledUs
5. Louis and Liam fly to LA
Louis and Liam were spotted leaving Heathrow Airport in London and arriving at LAX. Both brought their girlfriends and as we later learned because of the tweet, Liam was drunk. My guess is they are going to LA to write and record but for all we know they could have just been missing their mate Harry and wanted to pay him a visit.
6. Harry and Meghan Trainor have a duet
Their song “Someday Maybe” sadly did not make it on to her album which means its up to the expert directors to find the song and leak it! In multiple articles Meghan explained that Harry wanted to write for her and she was surprised when she found out he actually had beautiful poetic lyrics. The song is about breaking up with someone and then seeing them on a date with someone else. The song has also been rumored to be called “London Lights.” Either way the song needs to be leaked immediately!
7. Niall went to watch cricket
Not much happened with Niall this week. He has been staying in Melbourne under the radar and was spotted at a cricket match.
1. Joe is back in the studio with some old friends
Joe revealed this week on his snapchat and Instagram that he was back in the studio. In his snapchat story he also took a selfie with two other old friends, Jack Lawless (drummer) and Greg Garbowski (Bass)!!! For any Jonas Brothers fan this was huge news! We have been watching Nick’s solo success and have anxiously been waiting for Joe to release a project. What is even more special is that he is recording with his old back up band and friends!
2. Jealous earns the number one spot in the country
That’s right!!! Jealous is the number one song in all of the country!!! I can’t go anywhere without hearing Jealous on the radio and they even play it at the bars! I could never describe how proud I am for Nick and his success! He deserves it all and he even threw a party to celebrate with Demi and Wilmer in attendance!
3. Nick poses for GQ
Nick Jonas is back in all his douchebaggery crotch grabbing glory!! Although he is more clothed this time, Nick still delivers in this amazing GQ photoshoot! Some photots channel the old Jobro days and bring me to tears and others just show how much he has grown up and matured. Nothing is better than waking up in the morning only to find that Nick has done another magazine photo shoot! Here are all 10 photos to wrap up this post!
Also throwing this in here because I think its hysterical!
Hope you all had a great week! I’m going to try to post as much as I can!